Weston-Super-Mare

This week was most certainly one of my favourite, most memorable week that I have had so far. Weston-Super-Mare is home to two of the many piers located around the UK, however Weston is known for the Grand Pier that burnt down in 2008 which was then rebuilt and reopened to the Grand Pier that is very popular today. Weston-Super-Mare also has the Birnbeck Pier which has been closed down for many years due to it's unstable condition. When I first saw the Birnbeck Pier it slightly frightened me due to it's morbid appearance, but on a second viewing I found the Pier to be some what beautiful in an old and damaged way.

I've never really taken an interest in churches before either, however the Old Church of St.Nicholas, in Uphill offered the most magnificent view all down along the beach to the other end of Weston. We chose a good day to go to visit the church which made it look even more beautiful as it already was and I still cannot get over how amazing the view was from up high.

Going around Weston-Super-Mare it was clear it was a place for school children, families and elderly couples, kind of not really somewhere young students would consider a holiday. However, it was relaxing and such a beautiful place I couldn't of asked for a better place with awesome company. 

THEY DO GREEN SLUSH PUPPIES IN WESTON-SUPER-MARE AND OTHER COLOURS, IF YOU DON'T GO FOR THE PLACE GO FOR THE SLUSH PUPPIES!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birmingham German Market

Newton Faulkner

Games I'm digging lately.