Adorable and quirky

So i've got a little obsession with dinosaurs, may have 1 or 2 or 30 odd dinosaur toys/teddies about (also had a duvet but my dog sadly ripped it apart). Recently I was presented with the most amazing gift ever, it was a dinosaur necklace. Yup a necklace, with a dinosaur charm on it! How cool is that?!?! Anyway this came about as I was dropping subtle hints to my boyfriend that I hadn't worn a necklace in such a long time. I'll admit I was a little worried when he said i'd love my gift as he'd previously mentioned some weird ass birthday presents. But it turns out he was just super cool and cute enough to find a necklace chain and get the little dinosaur charm and put it together to make this beauty I wear every single day. Honestly never thought he'd come up with such a brilliant idea, this is the most unique thing i've ever had and i'm going to treasure it forever because it's too damn freaking adorable!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birmingham German Market

Games I'm digging lately.

Newton Faulkner