BLACKPOOL

Blackpool! I think I have only ever been to Blackpool when I was a little'n, however the spontaneous trip with my two friendlings went surprisingly awesome. This trip was definitely more themed for younger adults, with all the drinking and the shopping. Although it is also a good trip for families with all the arcades and the adventures going on such as mini golf, sea life and dinosaur world! Considering we only went for 3 days we definitely made the most of it, going to mini golf and seeing my friend get a hole in one on the last hole was brilliant. Unfortunately we were too big to go on the donkey rides, so we just had to watch with envy.

Typical tourist photo of a seagull!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birmingham German Market

Games I'm digging lately.

Newton Faulkner