Thoughts on New Years resolutions.

So I thought considering it is coming up to the New Year, I may as well make a blog post about the whole concept of resolutions and all that. It's that time of year where the majority of the population begin to make the same old resolutions like eat well, spend less etc. But then in a months time these resolutions will drop and turn into January's resolutions. Yes we've all experienced that downfall now haven't we! 

The whole concept of the new and fresh start always sounds appealing. The parties especially! I see New Years as a way to reflect and appreciate making it through yet another year, through good times and the bad. In hope for many good moments to be remembered for next year and to hope bad times will minimum. One of my favourite things about the New Year is also to get a new calendar! Brand new and fresh all ready to be wrote in. Here is my beauty (yes I am a massive fan of Doctor Who so this was perfect).                        

 


This time round, I would like to make some changes for 2015. For a start I'd much like to be on top with my uni work. After being in my second year for 3 months and already noticing how fast the first semester has gone, I'd like to keep on track because soon enough third year will come around all too fast. Although as much as I try there is always something to distract me, whether that be the boyfriend, a television series or friends and booze. It always happens.

I'd like to minimize by alcohol consumption, not completely cut it out, but just minimize it. Purely for the fact it is expensive to buy so much and it wastes the following day.

I'd also very much like to spend a lot more time on drawing, and understanding the whole concept.I received the right equipment from my siblings for Christmas so now I have no excuse!There are a few other things but only small so I shall not bore your poor souls!

I hope everyone has a lovely start to the New Year (whilst I shall be taking advantage of all the booze I can take before next year!)

Peace out guys!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birmingham German Market

Worcester Krav Maga Taster Session

Looking for Alaska - John Green