Last Christmas

Hey guys,

Since it is getting colder outside and the days are drawing smaller, I thought I would share with you all my story of last winter which always makes brings warmth to myself. These following photos should hopefully give you a hint as to the subject I am going to be taking about, hope you enjoy!




The days leading up to Christmas Day had been and gone and we'd had a very jolly time getting into the spirit, especially my brother (and into the spirit in more sense than one!). A few days later, Sunday the 27th (2015) to be specific, I had been at my grans for a Christmas family gathering for most of the day and was then planning to go back and stay with my boyfriend. Kee was at his works Christmas do and was apparantly building up some liquid courage at the same time! We arrived back at similar times and he sat down and started playing 'Follow You - Bring Me The Horizon'. Then all of a sudden was down on one knee asking for my hand to spend the rest of our lives together. Obviously I was quite shocked but of course I said yes.



Now, I'm not usually one for expressing soppy feelings etc but I thought it would be nice to share a big moment in my life. It is also amazing to see how far we have come and so many experiences we have shared together, I quite enjoy that. I am now lucky enough to get to share these experiences and adventures with someone who means a ton to me. 



Now we are working towards planning a summer wedding and saving for this hopefully sooner rather than later. Which is quite scary to think of, so any sort of tips or advice on wedding planning would be amazing if any of you guys have any. So far I have spent some time looking through magazines (which I have never done before) to get some hints. Each time I go and have a look I get excited and then extremely nervous because it is so exciting thinking of what to wear, where to go and also getting married (of course), but then there is also the side of having to save and be able to afford everything! 




I am a lucky sod to be stuck with this thing and he makes me happy every day. I hope you have enjoyed this post and personal story. Oh, and please if you have any wedding planning advice feel free to share in the comments below.


Peace out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birmingham German Market

Worcester Krav Maga Taster Session

Looking for Alaska - John Green