UncommonGoods

Hey guys,

Today I wanted to show you all a really cool gift website that I have been introduced to recently. The website is called UncommonGoods and as the name suggests it is a website full of quirky gifts, items for your home and more.

When looking at some of the gifts you can get I found some pretty interesting ones including this awesome 'Bioluminescent Dino Pet'. Whilst having a look at this one I noticed you can view the actual size of the gift on your web browser. This lets you adjust the zoom on your page to something you have around you e.g. a credit card in order to view the actual size of the item. If you like the look of this gift then I suggest you take a look at more of the amazing gifts for men at UncommonGoods here.

Source: UncommonGoods

The gifts for men aren't the only thing this company sell. They also have wonderful ideas for wedding gifts. These gifts look really nice and you can even personalise them. You no longer have to work around using 'Mr & Mrs' type gimmicks for gifts but make it feel as though you are doing something more special with the personalised effects on these gifts. For those of you who don't know I will be getting married to my best friend and if you are struggling for gifts I will leave you with this image for some ideas and hints. 


Source: UncommonGoods


UncommonGoods not only have gifts to give to the couple getting married but also to those who are there helping every step of the way. The company has a complete section on a way to saying thank you to the bridesmaids with some extraordinary gifts. There is such a variety of gifts to choose from and to say thank you to your ladies helping you through the big day. Here is a sneak peak of one of the really cool gifts they have - 'Solar System Bath Bombs'. I know that bath bombs are awesome and no one can resist the excitement of watching a ball of soap fizz in the water. So take a look at the  UncommonGoods website to see what goods they have over there!



Source: UncommonGoods

Now that I have shown you a glimpse of some of the gifts this website have I would like to show you some interesting information behind the company. The main policy that really intrigued me about the company is their interest in treating their workers as equals and with respect. After all the key to a good company is the workers, if they are not happy then it will show in the company. But after looking at the website it looks as though they are living up to their policies as the website is pretty good. The other thing that struck me as worth mentioning is that the company itself are not only friendly to the people but the animals and the Earth. They believe in keeping everything green. Every product they use and sell contained recycled parts. 

If you want to find out more information on this company (which I highly recommend) then visit the links I have included in this post. You can go and take a look at the awesome goods they have and so much more, I promise you won't regret it. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my post today. What are your favourite goods from this website? Leave any comments in the section below. 

Peace out! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birmingham German Market

Games I'm digging lately.

Newton Faulkner