Asda living wish list

I spend quite a fair bit of my time browsing around shops and some of my favourite things to look at by far is home-ware. However, the town I live in has about four shops that are worth browsing so it's hard to find decent items. One of these shops is Asda and I love everything on the isle for homeware and all that jazz. It then made me want to browse the Asda living site online (of course) to see what else was available. So over the course of this post I will be showing you some of the things I'm loving on the site at the moment, and wishfully thinking of owning a few of these items (as suggested by the title). 

1) Fiesta Cat Print Reversible Duvet Cover- 

Every time I walk past the bedding section in Asda I see this duvet set and I love it. For one, it has cats on it and cats are everything (if you disagree then fight me). Not only is it amazing because of the cats, but just look at them. I have too many duvet sets as it is and with being pregnant I have to try and save as much as possible and not buy unnecessary things.  Although it's so hard to call this duvet set unnecessary!

Source: Click here

2) Fiesta Cat Cushion- 

What better to go with cat bedding than a cat cushion? The cat just looks so happy and content with life and would just bring that positive vibe into the room, don't you think? I think my husband would definitely love the pom poms on the cushion.

Source; Click here

3) Grey Peg Message Board- 

I love the idea of these but I've still not got round to getting one. If I had one of these now I would definitely use it as a countdown for our baby's due date (as cliche as that is). 

Source: Click here
4) Fox In A Bell Jar- 

Who doesn't love a little rustic home decor? This item and the next one on my list would go perfectly on a mantle piece above the fireplace. Can you tell I'm trying to prepare and imagine for our new home?

Source: Click here



5) Skull In A Bell Jar- 

Source: Click here

6) Decorative Cat Plate- 

Another cat item you ask? Yes. I love cats and anything cat related (sorry not sorry). This decorative plate looks like it would brighten the place up, especially with the little smile on the cats face. 

Source: Click here

7) Supersoft Honey Plush Throw- 

I've seen this throw in Asda several times and it is super soft (as the title describes). We have a grey and black sofa in our living room and this throw would go perfectly with it. Although, again, we have so many blankets and do we really need another? (Yes, because it would go so well with the sofa). 

Source: Click here

 8) Jumbo Cord Cushion 50x50cm - Honey - 

Of course, you can't just have a throw on the sofa without cushions! That would be a terrible idea. Look, the cushion is on special offer as well.... perfect.


Source: Click here


So there you have it, a few (quite a lot) of things that I would love to own from Asda living. I know this is different to what I usually do and I've never done anything like this before, but I actually quite enjoyed sharing things that I like. 

I'd love to hear what everyone else is loving at the moment! Leave your comments below.  

Peace out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birmingham German Market

Games I'm digging lately.

Newton Faulkner